Thursday 13 March 2014

The Tuesday/Thursday Club!

It has started.  How could anything be worse than mall walking?  School walking!  Yes, right after I came in from tucking the kiddos into their cars, I tied on my Brooks and power walked one mile!  There were four of us looking like Sex in the City, apparently.  One of the teachers working in his classroom was singing the opening song as we launched through the halls.  The janitor, Bob even joined us for part of a lap.  Finding time to exercise has been near impossible lately.  When I thought about the idea of walking at school from 3:50-4:30 every day, it was as though a light bulb had gone off over my head! Perfect.  Now, I'm full of energy, writing, having a cup of coffee.  Who knew?

The challenge will be keeping it up.  

2 comments:

holmesmj said...

Wonder Woman! Let's do this! Woohoo!
Your partner in crime,
Melody

Kathy Douglas said...

Congratulations! Exercise at the end of the day brings on so many great results. Not only is it good for your health, but also a stress reliever, too! Enjoy!