Friday 25 July 2014

Engaging in the Digital Learning Community: Playing Full Out

Over the last few days, I have been inspired to go deeper into the on line educational professional community!  How?  Engaging in conversation using Twitter, reflecting about the conversation through blogging, and curating my learning with my own personal digital tools. This is a pretty big commitment.  But, I feel like the two classes I took this summer have me primed for the challenge.

There were a few connections with people to push me into this challenge. First, I have to thank Meenoo Rami, teacher, educational coach and ringleader extraordinaire.  I am only now, through your work on Thrive, getting to know you and the power of one.
Chris Lehman's announcement to coordinate a learning community on line: The Educator Collaborative.    I am thrilled to be able to meet him next week at Hope College.  My final inspiration for all this action is my excitement about the learning I will get from Kristen Ziemke.  After blogging for eight years, I finally feel like I know where I'm going next.  Where I'll end up?  Who knows?

No comments: