Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Evolving Story


Two Writing Teachers provide a reason to write each week with their "Slice of Life" writing prompt. It's a great opportunity to reflect about how my path, my story is evolving. Choices. Life is constantly about making choices. Sometimes there are so many, I choose not to choose. In teaching the whole day seems to flow based on the thousands of choices spinning in front of me. At home the pace could not be more different. It takes me a week just to get used to the slow pace of things. I definitely need to continue and work on adapting my schedule so it doesn't interfere with having a life outside of school. Writing, reading, spending time with friends can be choices I decide to make priorities in my schedule, if I would only choose to do it. I guess this could be a New Year's Resolution as well as a story.

No comments: