Saturday 6 August 2011

Europe and July 35th

Since I want to keep this blog focused on education, I will be posting about my trip at my write to learn blog. All are welcome. But, my intention is to keep my professional life here.

As a teacher, August is the month of anticipation. I feel myself refreshed after my summer. Over the next few days I will be getting out the paper and sketching my classroom layout. There are going to be about 29 children in my classroom this year. So, I'm getting rid of the teacher's desk to make room for another group. In order to keep a positive attitude my teacher friends and I don't start talking about August. We just extend July. Today is July 37th for all you teachers out there not ready to go back.

As I get ready I will create posts about sharing my August journey, getting psyched for another great year!

Come visit my writing blog if you are interested. Click on the hypertext link

Learninglines

No comments: